Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service Position!
We need sales associates at the following locations:
Forest (Lynchburg), Virginia at Graves Mill Shopping Center
We are looking for a retail sales assistant that is open to solving problems, health-orientated and looking to expand their knowledge in nutritional education. This position requires an ability to directly engage with customers by listening and asking questions so that they can help identify the most helpful products to suggest for each customer’s need. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking, merchandising and most importantly, learning about the lines we carry. Our goal is to provide excellent and exceptional customer service and to increase the company’s growth and revenue via repeat sales maximization all the while by making a difference in our customer’s lives.
- Provide high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain store condition by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and cleaning according to daily To-Do list per store manager
- Maintain a fully stocked store by processing orders as they arrive. This includes unpacking boxes, lifting boxes, pricing merchandise and restocking shelves with merchandise as well as box breakdown and taking to recycle bins in parking lot.
- Attending in-store and off-site sales meetings and product demonstrations/educational presentations.
- Assist in merchandising stock
- Operate cash register system and credit card machine correctly
- Following opening/closing procedures, including balancing sales/register receipts on daily basis
- Welcoming and greeting customers while directly engaging them in finding products that they desire
- Keeping up to date with product features and benefits
- Accurately describe product features and benefits to customer
- Manage point-of-sale processes including returns, gift certificates, and in-store credit
- Flexible, part-time or full-time schedule* including nights and weekends*
- Problem solver
- Open to being shaped and molded to standards of Nature’s Outlet employee
- Experience in retail sales
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Basic administration and computer skills
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- High school degree
We ask that you include a resume and cover letter telling us how your passion and background relate to us in 300 words or fewer and the specific days of your availability including a potential start date.
Send email with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent