Forest, Virginia, Graves Mill Shopping Center (Lynchburg area)
What we do at Nature’s Outlet matters. We are a family-owned business and the most dynamic natural products retailer in the region. We view our staff as a close knit family and the key to our business success. We specialize in a wide range of nutritional supplements, vitamins and other items geared towards therapeutic nutrition. Our company mission is to go the extra mile for our customers and support their natural health needs with strong customer service skills and product knowledge.
We are searching for a cross-functional leader and role model for our new location in Lynchburg. You are passionate about making a difference in the lives of those in your community and thrive in a dynamic and always changing environment. You are great at directing and implementing company marketing strategies, store product displays, store culture, managing your team and delivering on store goals. Open-mindedness, willingness to learn, flexibility, attention to details and plenty of energy are your trademarks!
- Keep current on product knowledge and maintenance of vender relationships; MUST learn, grow and adapt to changing industry
- Organize and delegate tasks concerning all in-store operations including opening/closing procedures, stocking, cleaning, legal health and safety guidelines and physical maintenance issues
- Plan and implement in-store promotional/marketing events and demo schedules
- On-board new hires in addition to motivating existing staff on sales goals and performance
- Handle customer/employee issues and product returns with calm, consistent and professional response according to store policies
- Manage, maintain and delegate tasks pertaining to product inventory levels in efficient and cost-conscious manner according to company policies and training procedures
- Prepare employee weekly work schedule
- Analyze sales/revenue reports and work with upper management on sales goals
- Generous employee discount
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Bonus pay based on sales goals achieved
- Vacation time
- Simple IRA with employer matching
- Enjoyable work atmosphere and family-like organization structure
This is a full-time position.
We ask that you include a resume and cover letter telling us how your passion and background relate to us in 300 words or fewer and what your availability is.
Initial training will be in Roanoke, VA.
Expect to work extra hours in the first few months as we hit the ground running, including nights and weekends!
We promise to acknowledge every inquiry with a personal response, because we have no robots currently working in our HR department.
To apply via email, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in .pdf format.
To apply in person, visit our Promenade Park location in Roanoke:
3548 Electric Road
Roanoke, VA 24018